Thursday, September 12, 2013

Craft Frenzy Friday #4

We want to thank all of our Craft Frenzy Friday participants last week and welcome you back this week! Please be sure to like your host on all social media you want!  We appreciate the love!

Craft Dictator
Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin'/Pinterest/Google+

Obsessive and Creative
Blog/Bloglovin'/Pinterest/Google+

Now on to our wonderful features!
Chocolate and Puff Pastry Pinwheels at Simple Suzanne's


Update Retro Record Player at Kaleidoscope of Color

Steampunk Door Decor at Reposhture Studios


Flower Power at Remastered Relics


My Little Vintage Trailer at Little Vintage Cottage

Be Sure to Grab a featured button!!

Craft Dictator
Craft Frenzy Friday



Now onto this weeks Craft Frenzy Friday Link Party!!



10 comments:

  1. I loved that vintage trailer as well. Thank you for hosting the party and providing a place to share inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming! Tell all your friends, we are trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to your party! I'm happy to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite! Great party! Have a wonderful day!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhonda....Looks like a great party! I'm linked up, following you on G+ and Pinterest now. I'd love it if you'd come follow my blog as well, since I'm a newbie too! Have a great day.... Oh, and I added your party link to my party link directory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite and for hosting such a fun party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I am sooo late!! Thanks for hosting:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the invite and stopping by my blog...your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for coming! I loved your blog. Come back next week!

    ReplyDelete