Thursday, October 3, 2013

Craft Frenzy Friday #7



We want to thank all of our Craft Frenzy Friday participants last week and welcome you back this week! Please be sure to like your host on all social media you want!  We appreciate the love!

Craft Dictator
Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin'/Pinterest/Google+

Obsessive and Creative
Blog/Bloglovin'/Pinterest/Google+

Now on to our wonderful features!  We had such a hard time picking this week because there were so many great posts!


Coffee Bar at An Inviting Home


Childhood Dresser Makeover at Pies and Puggles


Frame Upcycle at My Love 2 Create


Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Brownies at Posed Perfection

DIY Cake Topper Bunting at The Silly Girl's Life

Be Sure to Grab a featured button!!

Craft Dictator
Craft Frenzy Friday



Now onto this weeks Craft Frenzy Friday Link Party!!



**Please note: By linking to this blog party, you are giving Craft Dictator and Obsessive and Creative permission to use your photos and content as part of the weekly features if selected.**
We also pin all of our features on the Craft Frenzy Friday Pinterest board!

12 comments:

  1. Hey there! Linking up this week with you all. Thanks so much for hosting ! I tried to follow you on Pinterest, but your link is broken.

    Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming and letting me know about Pinterest! I am a newbie and don't always have the tech stuff perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for hosting for us to link up. All these pumpkin recipes are making it hard to stick to my healthy eating.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't eaten yet and am starving! All the good food makes me crazy! Thanks for coming by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party and for the invite over on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the invite! - Always fun with new parties :) Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my Chevron Frame Upcycle!! And for the great party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite to the party Rhonda. So happy to be here this week.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your party! I hope you have a great weekend, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting a party! Just found your blog and will absolutely be back. I'm going to have to bake something pumpkin tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy to be joining your party. a little late, but glad I found it!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hy Rhonda! Thank you for inviting me on your party. I just added my pumpkin tutorial and I'm glad to be here. Hugs, Cristina

    ReplyDelete