Craftsy

Monday, September 2, 2013

Goodwill Hunting Again!



I have been blogging so often about the wonderful, junky finds that come from the Restore that I have not shown much love to Goodwill.  I love to go to Goodwill.  They have such a wide variety of good junk just waiting to be given a second chance.  Not long ago I found this wonderful find.  It is solid wood and had been painted pink and blue with a goose on the child (think 1985).  Yesterday I decided it was it's turn to get a makeover.  I painted with my favorite red.  I can't tell you the color name.  I took an old Ralph Lauren sweater to Lowes and they mixed this red for me.  I call it Ralph Lauren Red.  I think I went with red because it looks like fall.  When I tire of it in front of the fireplace I plan on using it to store sewing notions.  It would also make a cute tool box.  Thanks again Goodwill, you made my day!

I linked this up at:

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    My Name is Nikki and I blog over at www.girlwifemom.com

    I just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Love your projects and can't wait to see more. I'm making my official nomination post later today which explains everything. Have a great day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Rhonda. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award and would love for you to stop by and accept. :) http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com/2013/09/a-liebster-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that's too funny! I just saw the previous comment. Lucky you, two awards in one day! You're a popular lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I will stop by today! You all have made my day.

    ReplyDelete